Synchron Machine Tools Pvt Ltd
commenced operations in 1975 as a Private Limited Concern. Since then, we have managed to earn distinction as an ISO 9001-2000 Industrial Equipment Manufacturer and Exporter, based in Bangalore, India. Catering to diverse industrial segments, we offer Industrial Fixtures, and Checking Gauges in the market. The Managing Director of the company Mr N. V. Rao
is responsible for managing all the departments and has managed to successfully lead the company towards the path of success. A qualified B.E graduate, he comes with 40 years of experience that define his expertise in the field.
The state-of-the-art infrastructural base comprises a well-equipped factory for accurately manufacturing the Industrial Equipment as per the clientÃ¢s drawings. Spread over an area of 8500 sq feet, the unit has advanced CAD, Unigraphics and Pro-E facilities for designing and production. The manufacturing unit is well-supported by an advanced testing and spacious storage units.
- To attain Quality Leadership in the field by not just standing for Ã¢AdequacyÃ¢ but Ã¢ExactitudeÃ¢
- To strictly comply with customerÃ¢s specifications
- To market highly reliable products at high initial price for clients with voluminous and high-tech requirements
- To build the confidence of customers by using the best techniques & materials and providing timely deliveries for providing maximum customer satisfaction
We have an experienced team of professionals that is headed by the Director. The team comprises expert Supervisors, Welders, Machinists, Tool & Die Makers, Fitters, Quality Control personnel, Engineers and Managers working with total commitment towards attaining the companyÃ¢s mission.
Quality being the major concern, we have various procedures in place for controlling accuracy in all aspects like :
After-Sales Service :
- A Ã¢Reference GradeÃ¢ gauge blocks Set is kept for comparing with other Ã¢Working standardsÃ¢ used for instrument calibration
- Precision measuring equipment are numbered serial-wise and checked once a month against working standards to assure accuracy. The checking is recorded by Q.C. Department in a register
- Resetting for correction is done in case of error and major repairs of the equipment are done by outside agencies, after which, these are released after certification
All the equipment is made available with spares required by clients in accordance with their Parts List. Besides this, the spares are also made in original standard for supplies on request. Any customer complaint is handled on a priority-basis and item is properly re-inspected and corrected in case a defect-report is received. For manufacturing or material fault, the service is available free of charge for customers.